Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Welcome Visit

My old friend Amity and her hubby John came by yesterday
with their new baby. That made my day! Little miss
Willow is a prefect little human, looks a lot like Amity-
except when she cries, she looks like her dad!!! :)

I was well and happy to hold a sweet little baby again.
Amity and I talked a lot about the birth experience, and
I think I'm very excited for that when the time comes. For
now, I'm so glad that I didn't get married all those times
my step dad pushed me too. I know if it had gone according
to plans, I would have 2 or 3 little ones by now and be stuck in
the Quirverfull system for good.

I'm very happy for my friends and their little one, though!
Makes me happy thinking that like them, I can
pull out of the childhood I grew up in, and start fresh
when I bring my first little daughter or son into
this world.

0 comments: