Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Inside My Head, Installment #4

You can tell I'm bored if I resort to snapping photos of
myself. I don't like to generally. Today flew by
really fast. I spent a lot of it cleaning the house up. Then
I got online and instantly got bored. haha

At least I have Ember to keep me company. She smells
SO good today! Yesterday my sis was here too. I don't
hang out with her much, it was nice.

If I could be alone on an island for 20 years, I would. As
long as I had a sandbox full of words. I'd just write
all day, meaningless nothings. It would be more interesting
than trying to communicate with some people, anyway.

Here are five random things you didn't need to know:

1. If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

2.
President Kennedy was the fastest random speaker in the world with upwards of 350 words per minute.

3.
According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction.

4.
The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C. Ew!

5.
The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.

That's it. I'm too bored to concentrate on this anymore.

1 comments:

Becca said...

Hey Angel, glad to be facebook friends now!

As I read through your entry before last, it touched me to hear you talk about missing having a father. I somewhat know the pain with which you live. My father left quite a while ago, and even when he was around, he was never the man I wanted him to be. I know exactly what you mean when you say that you're fooling yourself into believing you don't want a father. I know I wish I had one around as well.

PS-Love the random facts!