Sunday, February 20, 2011

Don't Speak Away the Magic

I've been thinking. I probably want to start recording more of my life right now in this blog. It's such an exciting time. However, a Bible verse stands out to me right now. It's funny cause this one was my favorite growing up.

"But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart. (Luke 2:19)"

And the reason? Because right now it's a little overwhelming to put in words. I didn't know this could happen to me. I've always been able to come close to describing what I experienced. This is a new sensation, though. I'm in wonder at the possibilities, the awe of human life and it's cycle, and kind of just content to watch it all happen. And treasure it.

I've got plenty to write about. Another Inside My Head installment is in the works. But sometimes, I just like to experience the treasures of life, and not try to explain them. These moments have been plentiful this week.

0 comments: