Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Northeast Jazz Festival

All day yesterday have been a blur of competition! These are my favorite groups.

This is Denison, IA, I believe. This group placed 3rd...






This was Sioux City or Sioux Falls. They placed 2nd in level 1. They had a costume change :) It was pretty sweet!






This was Thomas Jefferson from IA. I really liked their style, but they didn't place. The girls ripped off their skirts to reveal sweet shorts! They did a lot of break dancing.






Norfolk placed 4th. I LOVED their version of Masquerade! They also had a fun "Anything you can do, I can do better!' song.






Greased Lightning!



The last group, Abraham Lincoln from IA. They got 1st, I think... They were pretty good. Very sophisticated.





And that wraps up our Northeast Jazz Festival this year! all we have to do it clean up and get ready for TOUR next week!

0 comments: