Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wherein I Present My Best Friend...

Do you have a best friend?
- Yes I do. I have a best guy friend, and then there's my boyfriend who I love JUST AS MUCH!!!

Who is your best friend?
- His name is James. James William Rush something!!!

How long have you known your best friend?
- I have known him for six years. That sounds like forever! Feels kinda like it too.

Do you tell your best friend everything?
- I don't as much now, but it's only because we don't talk much anymore. We busy peoples.

Do you tell your best friend things you don't tell your partner?
- Yeah. Not a lot though, and nothing vital. I know I can trust James to handle my emotional vomit...

What do you enjoy doing most with your best friend?
- Well, currently I enjoy chatting with him. But what I really love to do best is accidently get him lost in Nashville.

What is your best memory of your best friend?
- It is this: hiding in a closet after a horrble day, talking in whispers to him on the phone, and hearing someone actually cared.

What is your worst memory of your best friend?
- Kind of blurry, but I seem to remember a horrble week when I was confused and he was hittng things and cussing...sadness.

Do you and your best friend like the same things?
- We do. Movies, Music, Piano, Martial Arts, Humor...we are a lot alike.

Have you and your best friend ever dated the same person?
- Well... for what it's worth, we dated for 3 days or so... so yeah?

Do you think you will still be in contact with your best friend in 25 years?
- You know what? I think I will. I'm pretty sure we'll at least keep occasional contact.

What is the one thing you would change about your best friend?
- The safest thing I would change, would be to have him move about... oh, 14 hours closer. Yes, that would do it.

What is the one thing your best friend would change about you?
- I guess that if he had the power he would probably change my past. Cause he always has my best interest in mind.

If your best friend moved away, would you be able to cope?
- Yeah! No problem. We couldn't be farther apart anyway. As long as he has reception, I'm cool.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Lucky you having such an awesome friend! He sounds great.

Sabrina said...

awwww Angel!

You are so adorable. I thought you were only good at getting yourself lost in Nashville.
I hope you at least had the decency to cover the phone speaker before you cracked up on him. Knowing you though... I know you just laughed right in his ear.
Poor fella! ;0)

Angel Renee said...

lol actually I was in the car WITH him! So he not only heard, but he fully experienced my glee :)