Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kiss of Warmth (I Can Make Nice Posts, Too)




Didn't they always say
We were the lucky ones?
I guess that we were once
Babe, we were once

But luck will leave you 'cause it is a faithless friend
And in the end,
When life has got you down
You've got someone here that you can wrap your arms around

There's a thousand ways for things to fall apart
But it's no one's fault
No, it's not our fault

Maybe all the plans we made might not workout
But I have no doubt, even though it's hard to see
That I've got faith in us
And I believe in you and me


There's so many dreams that we have given up
Take a look at all we've got
And with this kind of love
What we've got here is enough

So hold on to me tight
Hold on l promise it'll be alright
'Cause we are stronger here together
Than we could ever be alone
Just hold on to me,
Don't you ever let me go


Didn't they always say we were the lucky ones?

0 comments: