Monday, January 31, 2011

Dreamer

My Dream List

A cabin in the woods, big enough to hold Aaron and me, our kids, and a couple dogs. Preferably in Colorado.

Healthy kids with no bone conditions, no illnesses, and a healthy sense of self.

A week in Canada with Gloria, in which I eat a lot of chocolate!!!

The chance to adopt an animal or two from the Humane Society and give them a second chance.

A legitimate spa day, including a hot stone massage, chocolate facial, fruit and wine in those white robes, a sauna and hot tub, and a nice supper at the end.

For some reason I have always dreamed of caring for little African babies. They have the most beautiful, silky dark skin and lovely eyes. I'd love to help them get adopted.

Do an in-depth study on Buddhism.

Take all my siblings on a cruise.

Become a certified yoga and martial arts teacher.

Own a trampoline. One of the big ones!

My dream is to grow old along with my best friend and for us to spend our twilight days together.

I dream of a life that is balanced, spiritually, physically, emotionally, and that is peaceful.

Am I a dreamer or what?!

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Mmm...I second that visit to Canada! ;-) We WILL make that happen someday! :)

Anonymous said...

I have a list too!! I call it my Life List :)!! You know!! We are sooo close to having that "Spa" dream crossed off this Thursday. I wonder if we could fit another facial after mine. :)

Katy-Anne Binstead said...

Most of these sound great! It's healthy to dream.