Monday, July 13, 2009

Life's like a road that you travel on
When there's one day here an' the next day gone
Sometimes you bend, sometimes you stand
Sometimes you turn your back to the wind


There's a world outside every darkened door
Where blues won't haunt you anymore
Where brave are free an' lovers soar
Come ride with me to the distant shore

Life is a highway
I wanna ride it all night long
If you're going my way
Well, I wanna drive it all night long

Through all these cities an' all these towns
It's in my blood an' it's all around
I love you now like I loved you then
This is the road an' these are the hands
From Mozambique to those Memphis nights
The Khyber Pass to Vancouver's lights

There's no load I can't hold
Road so rough, this I know
I'll be there when the light comes in
Just tell 'em we're survivors...


I love 'Life Is A Highway' by Rascal Flatts!

0 comments: