Monday, May 4, 2009

The Kind of Class You Talk About

So... today was the last day of my Comparative Mythology class. It was bittersweet saying goodbye to my fellow sojourners. Every student shared how big an impact this class had on them and expressed a desire to keep learning what we started! As one student wrote in her paper, this wasn't the kind of class where you just went and learned answers, but a class you actually took outside the school and shared excitedly with others. I know for myself that was very true.

I plan on taking a creative writing class with Mr. Harrison next year. I very much look forward to basking in his presence and wisdom. He showed me how my life can't be limited to any four walls or another person's worldview, but I mut live to the fullest and discover my bliss. This summer, I intend to continue to do just that.


0 comments: