Friday, May 23, 2008

New Post...

I'm pretty sure no one will see this blog until I have a few more things worked out, so I'm free to wait on putting up my picture. Ha!

The reason I started. Because my mom did it? And then all my friends started doing it? No. Mostly because I figured out that it's a lot more fun journalling online. I don't care if people read my thoughts, I'm kind of an open book. Plus through the summer, I know I'm going to need a place to show off my pictures and brag about the guy I'm dating and write random things that will make you blink.

So if you think you can keep up with the whirlwind of weirdness that is me, then please! visit my blog all the time. From a present standpoint, I can say that I plan on posting here a LOT. Whether it's worth reading, I can't say. But usually my stuff is!

Blogging world, welcome to me!!! (I sound really full of myself!lol I'm not.)

0 comments: